Skip to Content

College of Education Grade Appeal

If you are dissatisfied with a final grade in a course taken in the College of Education, please follow these steps: 

  1. Discuss your appeal with your instructor. If the instructor approves your appeal, no further action is needed. 
  2. If the instructor denies your appeal, you may then appeal to the chair of the department offering the course. 
  3. If the department chair denies your appeal, you may then appeal to the College of Education Dean by completing the form below. 

If you have questions, please call the College of Education Dean's Office at 512.245.2150. 

Student Information

All fields with an asterisk (*) are required.

Justification for Grade Appeal Request

Write a detailed justification for your grade appeal.


By electronically signing this form, I affirm that all the information provided is accurate and authentic.