Skip to Content


Is this the correct form for you? This form is for teacher certification students who need to submit an Appeal to the Director of the Office of Educator Preparation. If you need to submit an appeal for grades, suspension, administrative W, or an appeal to the Dean of the College of Education, see the College of Education instead. Or to submit an appeal to graduate without Student Teaching, make an appointment with your Academic Advisor.

E.g. EC-6 Bilingual, 4-8 Math, All-Level Art, etc.
I am appealing a decision regarding: *